WebAds, The Publisher Network is looking for a Publisher Relations account manager.
We provide services to publishers (such as Shazam, Soundcloud, LinkedIn, Dailymail etc.) and are looking for reinforcement for our Publishers Relations department in Amsterdam.
Job Description & Work
In this role you will be a part of the Publishers team, which aims to facilitate our publishers in the best way possible.
The focus of the work is on retrieving new and maintaining existing relationships with publishers together with the team.
Would you like to fulfill the vacancy of the Publisher Manager? On this position you should take a proactive role and will be responsible for:
• Maintaining existing relationships and agreements with online publishers;
• Performance analysis and mapping improvements;
• Recruitment of new publishers based on prospect lists;
The ideal candidate should have a university degree in work and thinking, or to be HBO educated. Besides that, you should be:
• Result-oriented and have experience with Excel;
• Experienced in website development and / or have experience of working for a publisher;
• A business developer and an expert of online publishers’ market.
Education level: HBO
Office location: Amsterdam
What we offer: WebAds offers nice ambitious colleagues, attractive working conditions, growth and development opportunities and various responsibilities.
The majority of your colleagues work on Apple Macbook Pro’s, but Windows laptops are also an option.
We work in a beautiful building on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam.
We have offices in Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Maimi, so in addition to Dutch English is a required language.